From The Heart Of God

Let The Entire Earth Be Blessed with

Loving kindness

Let The Entire Earth Be Blessed with

Great joy, Happiness and Divine peace

Let The Entire Earth Be Blessed with

Understanding, harmony, good will and to be good

Ameen

 

Friday, October 5, 2012

Distance Pranic Healing . . . . . . . . A MIRACULOUS HEALING

Miracle # 1


 One day when I was giving healing to Ms “N” she told me that her son's friend had a road accident in Saudi Arabia, he is in coma and doctors are saying they don't know how long he would be in coma. I asked her should we try to bring him out of coma? Next day after contacting her son in Saudi Arabia she requested me if I could do anything for him then I should try. After first distance Pranic healing I asked her to check her son how is his friend now? He told her that he had started moving his hands and legs and opened his eyes. Boy's father requested if we can bring his son's PH level to 8 as he would be able to bring his son to Pakistan. Within 3 days his PH level was more than 8. His parents managed brought him back to Pakistan by Air-ambulance.

Miracle #2

Mr. “H” had a fall from height of second floor in the night. He had a fracture in his skull and 3 vertebrae of spinal cord were broken. He was operated upon in AKU hospital and was in ICU unit on ventilation. As he is diabetic his family was much more worried about him. They called me in the morning and requested for distance healing. After first session, in the evening he was on normal breathing and swollen and blackishness around his eyes were normal and was he was talking normally.
After operation doctors told his family that there will be no sense / feeling below naval to him and he will not be able walk in his life again. But within a week of pranic healing he started sensing feelings in his legs and sense of passage of urine and stool. First doctors did not believe it when they examined themselves they said it is miracle otherwise after this type of operation nobody gain senses below naval.


Miracles # 3

Mr. H came to me in my healing centre in the evening and told me that his had a accident with a car in the morning, now he is ICU unit of hospital and he had injuries on his right side of skull. But when I started distance Pranic healing I noticed that injuries are on left side of skull and he had a injury on his neck also. It was confirmed later that injuries were on left side.

After few days of distance Pranic healing he was discharged from hospital whereas other patients with same type of injuries were still in hospital with critical condition.


Miracle # 4

Mr J came to healing centre for distance Pranic healing for his mother aged 85 years. She fell in the bathroom, now has severe pain in her leg and hip joint. She was unable to come to healing centre.

After sometime of distance Pranic healing, I noticed very little pain during sweeping so I asked Mr. J call your mother at home to move her leg as pain will come out then I shall be able to sweep it out.

When she was moving her leg at home I was clearly noticing the movement of her leg. This is the beauty of Pranic healing during sweeping healer can notice exact location of pain or any small movement of internal organ in the body whereas healers hands are away from the body.

2 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967. if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete